A unique methodology for data-driven policies.
Check and act. Make strategic decisions. Revise procedures.
memo© is a unique psychometrical methodology designed to measure personality of individuals and support its development. It was created by CHE Consult to help universities to stimulate students‘ personal growth, to measure effects of interventions and experience such as international mobility or to select staff fitting the institution’s needs.
memo© can be applied to students, alumni as well as staff, including job applicants
There are two tools currently offered to higher education institutions:
- memo© Mobility Scan designed to evaluate the effects of international experience on students
- memo© Employability Scan which provides feedback to institutional policies by measuring the development of personal readiness of students for career success in a long term perspective
Personality is what matters
- Personality was proven to be closely linked to career success, including the likeliness to get a managerial position, good salary or a fulfilling and satisfying job
- memo© methodology was applied also in Erasmus Impact Study (2014) and its recent follow-up regional analysis (2016), large scale research funded by the European Commission
- The methodology was validated on a sample of almost 100 000 individuals who took part in the survey so far